Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour
The standard for the most wheat products in the United States, noodles and pastas, baked goods like rolls or biscuits and cookies – means that 40% of the original wheat was removed, and only 60% is left. Unfortunately, the 40% that gets removed includes the bran and the germ of the wheat– it’s most nutrient-rich parts. In the process of making 60% extraction flour, over half of the vitamin B1, B2, B3, E, folic acid, calcium, phosphorous, zinc, copper, iron and fiber lost.
The health of wheat depends entirely on the form in which you eat it. These benefits will be few if you select wheat that has been processed into 60% extraction, bleached white flour.
• Pure and Natural
• Standardized grains cleaning process
• Stoneground milling procedure
• Milled from whole grain
• Healthy amount of Fiber & Thiamin
• Eliminates severe constipation and clone cleansing properties
• Improves digestive system
• It provides plant-based antioxidants
• Maintains your blood pressure, sugar, and cholesterol level
• Reduces Bowel Inflammation
• Good sauce thickener
• Woks efficiently for fluffy loaves of bread and crispy cookies.